Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Raven Picking Grapes - Necklace

If I were to pick a necklace to represent me, this would be it. A raven picking grapes. There is so much symbolism in this totem animal for me, grapes just put it over the top. I just finished this necklace today and before I change my mind I am going to list it in my Etsy shop RAEvN's Nest here.

The raven is an antique locking brooch and pendant combination. The silver plating over brass has a wonderful worn patina.

Hanging from the pendant is a vintage cluster of simulated pearls.

The sweet antique metal button is the perfect accompaniment. The embossed hand picking grapes drops from the clasp chain in back.


Richly colored green jasper stones in a rosary style chain with three additional baroque pearls. The necklace has a sterling silver clasp and is adjustable from 19 inches to 24 inches. The pendant and grape pearl cluster hangs an additional 5 inches below.


Just hatched from the Nest!

No comments: