Monday, June 4, 2012

My Current Art Journal and Journal Entry

DSCN4979

Since the Einstein journal didn’t sell in my Etsy shop and it was time for me to start a new one, rather than listing this journal again, I’m using it myself. I really liked it anyway. Perhaps I’ll make a similar one some day.

DSCN4978

Here is the journal page that I created at EphemeraFest. I actually felt the opposite of what I wrote on this journal page on that day. The picture of the eagle was the inspiration. I added a sleeve to the hand and a paint brush in the eagle’s claws. A bottle of ink drips inspiration down the page. The last step was a wash of turquoise fluid acrylic paint.

The dropped “I” was actually a spelling mistake. I forgot the “T” even though I penciled in the saying first. So I changed the “I” to a “T” and added the letter “I” below. I actually think it is more interesting this way. You can’t hold me back…

No comments: