Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Etsy Shop – Metaphor Alchemy

MetaphorAlchemyLarge (1024x233)

I opened a new Etsy shop on May 15, 2012. This shop specializes in antique and vintage tools and components for the artist. I love to make assemblages and I also love the thrill of the hunt to find items to incorporate into my pieces of art. To enable my treasure hunting passion and to have another outlet for all of my finds I have opened this shop.

So far I have listed a total of 86 items. My goal is to have a much larger inventory of several hundred items. The thought of parting with some of these items is difficult for me. Every piece I look at sparks ideas. Perhaps this venture will help me to be more productive. Below is a sampling from my shop MetaphorAlchemy:

DSCN4804

Antique weight

DSCN4850

Antique wood casting pattern.

DSCN4826

Antique ???

DSCN4883

Wooden Floats.

DSCN4995

Driftwood

And more to come…here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MetaphorAlchemy

No comments: