Wednesday, March 7, 2012

January Sketchbook Challenge – Doodling

DSCN4648

I am a bit behind on my sketchbook challenge posts. January’s challenge was “doodling” and it is already March.

DSCN4646

As you can see from the dates on my journal pages I did complete these in January. I used the paint from my prize winnings from the December Sketchbook Challenge. More information from that post here. I am quite happy with the selection of Luminarte Radiant Rain colors that I received.

I admit that I haven’t even started to work on the February theme, but I did put it on my to do list. I’m looking forward to trying the twinkling H20’s shimmering watercolors next.

I like the contrast in the first doodle more than the wash of colors in the second one. It’s my journal, experimentation rather than perfection is the goal.

No comments: