Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FrAgMENteD Journal Continued

A continuation of my FrAgMENteD Journal. It's interesting how the drawn parts look larger than the photograph parts. I traced them, so they are the same. I also liked the collage on the left better versus the right. Actually, I am not sure which collage I prefer. Which one do you like best?

For those of you who read my journal pages, my husband Mark is doing fine. It was surgery for carpal tunnel, Lateral epicondylitis, also known as tennis elbow and Medial epicondylitis, also known as golfers elbow.

1 comment:

Mary Mendla said...

Thank you for sharing your work, it's nice to see what you're up to. As far as my preference - I'm partial to the image on the Left side. I wouldn't have had made a distinction, though, if you hadn't asked about it.