Monday, December 31, 2012

Published Art – Embellished Cheese Box

 

DSCN7250

This project was made for Stampington & Co. Spring Inspirations 2007. It is hard for me to believe that I made this 5 years ago. Time sure flies. The stamp, S7126 Ornamental Arches, was the starting point. You can find this stamp here.  I had a small wooden cheese box, to this I added some mica, buttons, tiny shells, and the metal seal from the top of a wine bottle.

DSCN7251

To finish the edge I added a ribbon and metal buckle. You are welcome to take some inspiration from this piece. What would you change? A different image? What would you want to keep the same? Make use of embellishments you already have, and let your own creativity shine through. I would love to see your inspired piece, just leave a comment with a link to your blog.

No comments: