Saturday, January 12, 2013

Spanky’s Book Review

 

IMG_0050

Spanky is always interested in what I am doing. Actually his nickname is Curious George. This is one of the books that I picked with the Amazon gift certificate that I recently won from BirdsnutMixedMedia blog.

Journal It! is authored by Jenny Doh so I was pretty confident that this was going to be a good book since I am familiar with her work. I am quite happy with the book! Journal It! is well organized and has many tips and techniques to inspire you to Journal. There is a nice variety of styles and many of the artists I had never heard of before. It is always nice to see fresh work. On the other hand one of the artists, Jill K. Berry, is a friend of mine and I am a great admirer of her work. Jill has a great variety to her style and I like it all!

Check back tomorrow to see a Journal page inspired by one of the artists featured in the book.

No comments: