Monday, June 15, 2009

Mix It Up Challenge

I am participating in the "Mix It Up Challenge" on Mixed Media Art Ning run by Kerin Gale. She is one of the talented teachers that is teaching at RAEvN's Nest Art Retreat 2009. We chose a favorite art material that we like to work with and were randomly paired up with a partner who had a different art material. I chose driftwood because I have several boxes full and I have been meaning to use some. I was paired up with Alicia Caudle who chose anatomical illustrations. We decided to swap media.This is the driftwood that I sent Alicia.

I receive a package of anatomical illustrations from Alicia today. How exciting! I told her to send me what she wanted to so that I could start without preconceived ideas.

Now I need to sort through my driftwood and hopefully my creative muse will be with me :) I will post the results here in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what happens with it.