Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pages in my “FrAgMEntEd “ Journal

018

I decided to incorporate and journal about my first and second prototypes for the cover to show how my idea developed.

017

I had a lot of leftover parts from the journal cover so I decided to create another collage of myself. I like the idea of repurposing less than “perfect” copies for journaling.

016

Yes it is true, I don’t work in my journal in an orderly fashion. After creating the page above I decided that I needed a different cover page so I pasted in another piece of paper. A circle cutout gives a peephole to the next page.

019

Now that I have this art journal that I love I need to start working in it. I put in just what I am thinking about “Looking for Inspiration”. To add literal meaning and an interactive component I make my eyes moveable.

020

Yes I do look a bit crazy! LOL!

No comments: