Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sketchbook Challenge Theme–Unfurled

014

The theme for this month’s Sketchbook Challenge is “unfurled”. I plan on using photographs of myself a lot in my “Fragmented” journal. Since my art is already in some way about myself, I want to explore this idea more literally. I also want to incorporate more interactive elements to this journal.

012

As Kim journaled with each mark, thought and idea put to paper…

013

More marks, thoughts and ideas unfurled…

003

More marks, thoughts and ideas unfurled…

004

The three dimensional moveable layout has yielded several opportunities for different photos. With the addition of light and shadows there are even more possibilities. After looking at this journal entry on the blog I see that there is a need for some marks and a journal date. To be continued…DSCN3728

Finished…at least for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love this!